perjantai 18. joulukuuta 2015

It would be today

If i just, for one day could be somebody i'm not.

Somebody who has lots of friends.

Somebody who doesn't need to be alone.

It would be today.

Tired of this pain,
tired of feeling down,
tired of everything.

I just need someone to hold but that's always too much to ask.

Everyday i'm by myself,
sometimes there's a chance to go out and laugh.

But that's not what i'm asking for now.

Just a friend..

One who could hug me and i could heal. 

It's just that, being alone is all i fear..

Do you see my pain, do you  see my tears?

That's all i have.

If you don't see it, look closer.

I see it in every picture, in every text i write.

I can hear it in my voice, in my laugh and when i sing.

If you're one of those who just laugh about depression,
you don't really know what it is.

When everything looks bright,
it might all just come crasing down.

When i crash i don't want to be alone.

I want somebody just to be there for me.

I maybe don't want to talk but i just want to hug and feel loved.

It isn't easy for us just to crash.

I crashed in the market, i crashed when i was walking my dog.

I couldn't do anything but just to cry and fall down.

Maybe there's a rainbow somewhere now and i could find it,
walk at the end of it and find someone.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti